The survey is composed by 4 main sections: General information, Current Resources, Need and Optional Section. In order to complete the survey, it is needed to complete
- The General Information section
- The Current Resources section
- The Need section
Brief description of the sections
- General Information: this section contains general information about the survey respondent and her/his research group
- Current Resources: this section refers to the resources currently in use in the surveyed research group.
- Needs: this section refers to the resources needed by the surveyed research group.
- Optional Sections: this section contains 3 subsections that are completely optional. Only interested respondent may select one or more of these sections and complete the corresponding questions.